Friday, April 27, 2007

Blog Neglect

So I've been neglecting my blog. I've been busy and kinda stressed out lately, so that's probably why. I still have not finished my socks. I'm working the gusset decreases on the second sock. I could finish it in a day if I felt motivated.
Instead I've been working on crochet and cross stitch. However, my first cross stitch isn't going so well, and I'm considering scrapping the current bit of fabric and starting over. Maybe I could use the fabric for something else. I have another cross stitch project I need to start working on, and plot it out correctly this time. ( I know its supposed to be counted and yadda yadda, but I'm spatially challenged so I plot it out. Not a good idea in blue pen, I should get some colored pencils)

My crochet efforts have gone slightly better.I managed to make a granny square. I have a blanket I should be working on, but I'm feeling a bit less than motivated.

Uh, that's about it craft wise. Ciara and I have been doing some baking lately, and I really need to learn how to decorate a cake.

And another thing to add to my list of stresses, I leave for Ireland way too soon, without any money; and I have stuff that I should be booking. But that requires money!

Gah, my life is one filled with woe. *Cue Violins*

No comments: