Saturday, April 7, 2007

Saturday

I was grasping at straws for a title there. Very enthralling, I know. So today is Saturday and tomorrow is Easter, and then its back to full time hell...I mean school..yes. Well actually, school isn't so bad, its the getting up so gosh darn early that I despise, that and the standardized tests. I have WASL's the next week after I get back. And then AP tests in May ( those are the ones I'm worried about, WASls and SATs are easy) and June second I have my SAT. I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but seeing as how this is the most boring blog on the face of the earth, and may have one, occasional, accidental reader, I feel that's OK. I guess I should start commenting on others peoples blogs more.

My Yellowstone sock is a bit past the heel gusset. I'm paranoid I won't have enough yarn, so I'm not feeling all that motivated to knit it.

The last two days here have been quite sunny and lovely, and today its overcast. Which I guess I am glad about. I went out yesterday for about 10 minutes, and ended up with a hundred new freckles and pink angry skin. ( Can you say lily white? And I don't even have red hair,I have dark hair) so Aloe Vera is my buddy today.

Instead of our own coreography, Ciara and I have decided to dance Miserlou in hafla, which is good because we are learning it hands on in class and can get lots of help.

Well..I have the worlds most boring essay to finish, along with some bio, but instead of doing that right away, I think I'm going to watch a movie, or look through cookbooks to find a chocolate pie recipe. I write better under pressure anyway. ( Really, while it sounds like an excuse to procrastinate, I can write out a decent essay in 30 minutes under pressure, or a crappy one in two days if there's no pressure)

No comments: