Monday, March 12, 2007

%#&%^(* Camera

So this entry was going to be fantastic. Filled with pictures to prove that I do actually knit, I don't just buy yarn. But nope, my camera decides to break. Technology is just having a go at me today, my cell phone (which is quite old) won't really take calls anymore, and now my camera only turns on to view the pictures you have taken. It won't let you take new ones.

Grrr...
I am angered.

So as to why I've been a bad blogger and haven't been updating is because I had a terrible migraine last week and couldn't stand to look at the computer screen all that long.
So I took my magic loop class, and its very easy. I also turned the heel of my toe up sock, not quite as easy. I think I like top down better.
Today I got my double points from Celtic Swan forge. They are very pretty, shiny and rather heavy with a pretty swirly celtic type design on them. I'm very glad I got a one because my gauge on twos is a bit off, so my first pair of uggo socks are HUGE.
Oh well, I can find someone to give them to.
Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I'm off to clean up my bedroom and do a biology take home exam.

No comments: