Saturday, March 31, 2007

Finished Socks!

Aren't you proud of me? I finally got pictures of my finished socks. My first real Blog FO. Please excuse that I'm terrible at photographing things. I didn't inherit the family talent.
I have to send a picture of these in to the loopy ewe. The color isn't terribly accurate, but its close. The colors IRL are a bit brighter and darker. If that makes sense. ( Yes, that is a daffodil, unfortunately I couldn't capture the other 15 daffodils behind that one.)


Claudia's Handpainted Purple Earth
Started- March 11 Finished March 19ish
Size 1 Addi Turbo's Magic Loop Method
I think they turned out fairly well for my first pair of real socks. I like the yarn a lot, it was very sproingy and all her colors are gorgeous. Turns out that a yarn shop in Seattle stocks most of her colors. I was in there yesterday and got a size 0 addi and some Bearfoot sockyarn in Yellowstone. Next time though, I will get some of Claudias. There were a bunch of colorways I loved.
I'm almost done with my Fleece artist Garter Rib socks. I'm working on the foot of the second one. I love the fleece artist yarn, love the colors. However, my second socks colors are a bit different than the first one, but it doesn't bother me.

No comments: