Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm a bad blogger

Well, it's been a while.
I finished my Claudia's Hand painted socks. The yarn is nice, very vibrant. I like her colorways and will definitely use the yarn again. I did end up ripping back and doing it on my own, and figured out how to graft the toe shut. Thank goodness for that spiffy knitty article on grafting.

I started another pair in Garter stitch rib from " Sensational Knitted Socks" I finished the first sock. It looks pretty good. I'm really liking the yarn I used, Fleece Artist merino Socks in Woodland. I think I shall have to get more of this yarn.

Other than that, life has been generally busy. I have spring break next week, so I have tons of pre spring break finals. Ugh. And soon we start massive review for my AP tests, and I have to work to have money for my trip. It's all coming at me pretty fast. I also have to take the SAT in June. ( While that may make me sound like I actually accomplish things school related, don't let it fool you.)

Well, until tomorrow, when I can get pictures of my socks frolicking amongst the daffodils. If I can bear to go outside with all of the fun pollen running around out there. Too much plant sex for my taste. And its sunny out there. Kinda.

No comments: