Monday, March 19, 2007

Sock! Camera Troubles solved, and other equally exciting stuff.

Ok, so First of all, I have nearly finished my first sock. I need to graft the toe shut, and it looks like I'm going to have to go to the yarn shop and get help. I'm debating ripping back to before the decreases and doing about another five rows, because they fit just a little too close. If I do rip back that much, someone else is going to have to do it for me. Well..maybe not, I could do it I guess.
I also need to work on my join technique because I have some slight ladders in my sock, just enough to bug me, oh well, my next pair will be better.

It turns out my camera troubles were simply related to batteries. Turns out if you buy the cheap dollar section batteries at target they suck. Oh how they suck.

So I have a deep dislike of my WASL procter, besides just being generally bitchy, she keeps flowers in the room and I don't think I can deal with it next session. I'm going to get a room change.

I also bought more yarn ( Surprise I'm sure) my dad and I have been headed to Seattle once weekly for my accupuncture appointments, so I get to visit lots of fun yarn shops. I went to Tricoter, which is right next to my orthodontist and got some Socks That Rock lightweight in Puck's Mischeif. I regret not getting more, as they had this great purple color called "Purple Rain" or something similar. Oh Well, there is always next time!

No comments: