Thursday, February 15, 2007

Almost Friday!

Woo! The week is almost done, and then next week I have off because they give us "Mid-Winter Break". My computer is acting so oddly, the typing keeps stalling out and i'm not sure what the problem is. Gosh Darn computers.

I got the nicest email today from Dave @ Cabin Cove,so many bloggers are so friendly. I did change my comments so now anyone can comment, which is odd as I figured they would have it that way to start, but what seems logical to me must not seem logical to blogger.

Dance class was great last night, It ended up being just Ciara, Beth ( My DBF's Mom) and I because it was valentines day. I managed a walking shimmy up on my toes which was neat. We did a ton of veil work; and I being ever so short, kept getting tangled in mine. It happens every time, and I got the shortest veil I could find. It's very pretty, I should take a picture of it to put on here.

I got the research on MP3's today from a friend, so I'm deciding which of those I want to get. I refuse to get another Ipod. My mini died and was generally pissy the entire time I had it, and Itunes is equally bad.


Well, I'm waiting for my aunt (ugh..whole 'nother story there) to get here, so I'm gonna surf around and read some blogs, listen to some music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.