Friday, February 23, 2007

It's Friday, and I got Yarn!

Woo! My order from The Loopy Ewe came today. Best customer service ever. They will be getting lots of my spare money ( well, if I weren't going off to Europe this summer, they would be getting 80% of it or so, a girl has to support her LYS too!)

My feather and fan shawl/scarf/thingy is progressing nicely. The yarn passed the Brian test ( in which he rubs it over his face, eyelids specifically, and no I really can't say much about this, except maybe finding that quote by Mark Twain. Something about redheads evolving from cats) so I'm good to go there I guess. It looks kinda mushy, but I am assuming that will go away with some blocking.

Today is Beth's ( Brian's mom) birthday party. Her birthday was on the same day as mine. In other sad news related to them, one of their cats ( Hooter the cat) died yesterday. She was very old and blind in one eye, and had epilepsy, but she was a very cool cat and I will miss her.

Other things on today's agenda are pie making and dressing up for the party. As well as going out to lunch with Ciara and her Madre.

There are only a couple of days left until I must return to school and only a bit of my homework is done. However, it will all be done before it needs to be turned in. I am a good kid, I do my homework. I also really,really need to clean up my bedroom, as it is a disgusting sty. Ew.

No comments: