Friday, February 16, 2007

It's My Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear jocelyn, happy birthday to meee!!

Today was great, a friend taught me to knit on DPN's, which was way easier than I thought it would be. I went out to eat with my dad at a neat restraunt, I got to go to a yarn shop ( only one unfortunately) and they had severely cut back their sock yarn, they used to have tons of Lorna's Laces and Koigu, but now they just had some of the new collinette and lion brand self stripy stuff. I got some of the new collinette Jitterbug in the "Jewel" colorway, which is turquoise and burgandy and orange. ( Much Prettier than it sounds) I also got some size 7 dpns and some Cascade 220 in red to practice with, I got the Wendyknits book and some ebony size 2 double points. Overall, a good haul.
After that, my dad and I went and saw Music and Lyrics, which was good.

I had fun.
Tomorrow Brian and my mom and I are going out to breakfast, and then going to go get my MP3 and then go and see Pan's Labyrinth ( again for me).
Brian is leaving on sunday to go down to portland to go to Powells bookstore ( he's picking up some knitting books for me, yay!) so if you happen to be in Portland next week ( Sunday, Monday or Tuesday) and see a very tall, thin red head, it very well may be him, of course I don't know the redhead population of Portland.

Well, I'm off to beddy bye now.
Nighty night!

No comments: