Saturday, February 24, 2007

I have too much to get done.

I'm having sort of an off couple of days.

I have a ton of stuff to get done today, I need a shower, I have homework that has to get done. Ok, so I guess thats not a ton of stuff, but still, its college level Biology and World History ( all of it is fairly easy for me, but gee is it time consuming)

I've decided that I want to work with Afghans for Afghans for some community service type stuff, because I need it, and I might as well do something I like while working for charity. So I started a little kid hat last night, made out of some burnt orange Manos Del Uruguay that I had lying around. I had forgotten how nice it is to knit with. This skein is particularly slubby and its making a nice thick fabric, and I feel good knowing it will eventually keep a little ones noggin' warm. In case y'all haven't noticed, I am the queen of run on sentances and comma splices. No, I don't write school papers like this, just on the interweb.

I know I promised pictures of my lace shawl/thingy, but they will have to be here later as I have stuff to do that I'm not doing.

No comments: