Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Promised Yarn Pictures



So I managed to get some pictures of my recent stash enhancement. ( I don't really have a stash yet, but I guess I'm getting a good start on it)


In addition to these, I ordered a skein of Fleece Artist in Woodlands and two Skeins of Lorna's Laces sock yarn in the "Black Purl" colorway. I also contacted Scout of Scout's Swag about ordering a skein from her, she has a colorway that I actually liked better than Little Bunny Foo Foo. Also, shes based in New Mexico, which is where I originally hail from.
Ok, Now I know you are bored and want to see yarn pictures.
First one is Collinette Jitterbug ( The new sock yarn) in the "Jewel" colorway. This was really hard to photograph accurately, and yes, that is a bright orange velvet futon in the backround. Thank you Ikea!
This is Koigu..mmm...not quite as hard to photograph, but close. I'm sorry the tag looks odd, but it looked even weirder beforehand, and that was the best I could do without putting it into photoshop, which I am far too lazy to do.


I'm still in my PJ's, which are cherry pie print, so thats what the odd fabric in the backround is. In other news, I finished the alpaca scarf, and it needs to be steam blocked, so I will get a picture after that happens. I also started a new project with some Helen's Lace that I have had lying around for a while, well, so long that the colorway is now discontinued. It's a wide feather and fan scarf in the Amish colorway, I will get a picture when I've done more on it.

No comments: